Stay tuned for an updated article after the next round of drill results from the company.
It looks like Team BergDex will continue their winning streak in 2017. After hitting 4 out of the top five best performing (out of 1200) mining stocks in 2016. There are many reasons to argue that NRG.V may be their next winner.
Dr. Sethu Raman (Dr. 7/11 for discovering 11 mineral deposits with 7 becoming gold mines in Canada) may have to change his nick-number to Dr.7/12 if exploration goes as expected, for the happy shareholders.
Sam explained that when Dr. Raman observed the historical, and most recent data from the Pamlico project in Nevada, his eyes grew wider and wider – something he hasn’t observed in 17 years, over hundreds of deals.
The odds are a little more in your favor, when Canada’s most prolific mine-finder gives the OK to a specific set of rocks. This is when odds expert, Robert Hirschberg steps in. In 38 years, and over 500 investments, he sees NRG as a great opportunity, and a fascinating story. He considers it to be an honor and a privilege to be part of it from the beginning.
Historical production reaped buckets of gold. Fairly recent private exploration (leading up to 2010) yielded several ore grade intercepts close to surface. Time will tell if the feeder zone is below the hundred plus mapped veins. That’s the gamble.
What a great opportunity (and story) for us that the majors missed this one, so far.
If the spring drilling goes as planned, it won’t be long before enquires from places like Spruce Road in Elko or Chukar Lane in Battle Mountain – Nevada, line up for CA’s.
One must take Dr. Raman’s analysis very seriously. Rocks sampled by geologists for over a century in Ontario and Quebec, turned into seven gold producers with his unique set of skills.
Dr. Raman’s assessment of the NRG Pamlico property:
- High grade gold discovery potential (none found in last 10 years) in one of the richest historical gold districts (famous Comstock and Round Mountain Mines) in Nevada.
- Pamlico property (option to earn 100%) was held privately for more than 100 years and remains largely unexplored by modern surveys. Permitted for small scale mining.
- Over 100 veins near surface with multiple historic gold mines (shipped ore assaying 125 OZ/T in 1886) and limited diamond drill holes (-60m holes) with intersections ranging from 38 g/t over 7m & 700 g/t over 0.8m.
- In 2013, owners put a 600 ft decline into Merritt zone, ran out of money, and decided to sell the property to NRG. The underground decline was not even sampled.
- Recent channel sampling (0- 60 ft from portal) by NRG confirmed high grade veins (17g/t over 13.8m, 11g/t over 4.6m) and mineralized wall rock up to 7 g/t gold.
- Prelim data show many geological similarities to high grade Midas and Klondex Fire Creek gold mines. Expecting a huge geophysical anomaly at depth.
- CEO Robert Carrington has 40 years experience in Nevada. This week he is sampling the rest of the decline/ramp.
- Tight share structure 56M issued (70% held by 20 long term shareholders).
- NRG.V holds two 100% owned Colombian properties (over $10M spent), estimated 2-3 M oz Au-Cu porphyry cut by high grade veins (43-101 report in 2nd quarter) is the back stop.
- Expecting sampling results soon. Drilling planned for Late April.
If NRG announces a large geophysical anomaly at depth, North American junior mining analysts should take notice.
James West on NRG.V
“The Pamlico project is a real exciting high grade discovery – potentially one of the highest grade discoveries in the U.S. this century.”
The content on this site is not an investment recommendation, it is an investment idea. We are not certified investment professionals. Please perform your own due diligence to decide whether these companies and sectors are best suited for your personal investment criteria.
This site features highly speculative penny stocks, and should not be construed as investment or professional advice of any kind. From time to time, we may transact in securities mentioned. All facts are to be verified by the reader and all readers to do their own due diligence before investing including talking to a licensed financial advisor.
October 19, 2015
“Betting on the Yorkton Lithium Express is like playing the trifecta. It’s like having 3 Bill Shoemakers riding Triple Crown winners American Pharaoh, Secretariat, and Seattle Slew all in one race.” (LIX.V Up 2900%)”
February 15, 2016
“Dow 20000 Inevitable”
February 21, 2016 (TSX Venture Low: 466.43 Today: 799.19)
“I have followed this (Serial Takeover) model for decades and it works more often than not. Fortunes will be made here for those willing to play the game over the next few years, like the last 4 or 5 times we were in the starting phase of the cycle.
As goes gold and lithium, so goes the Canadian Micro Caps.”
March 29, 2016 (Dow 17602)
“The forecasting models used here are wildly unpopular, and that is exactly what has to happen in order for this to work. There is no sense in repeating the dozens of arguments as to why the markets should hit new lows. There are a battalion of bears out there to listen to if that’s what you want to hear.
The easy explanation is that the markets are moving up for technical reasons, and therefore no amount of negative news will stop it for long.
It took decades to understand this. Back in the early 80’s, I used to get nervous when the Dow dropped below 1000. That was almost 1700% ago, and will be 1900% soon in my opinion.”
“Let the shorters enjoy their pennies, as we watch our portfolios grow in multiples. This will shock the Millennials from the sidelines, until they slowly figure this risky, and sometimes immensely rewarding junior mining game out.
The upcoming September-to-March run into 2017, or the second inning, will add a lot of zeros and commas to our net worth, I think.”
April 25, 2016
“If everyone is a genius during a junior bull market, then Robert Hirschberg is a cross between Einstein and Stephen Hawking.”
May 2, 2016
“Will this kind of performance over the last two months continue? I think so. Sooner or later, the investment community will be talking about Robert’s talent that took almost four decades to develop.”
May 23, 2016 (XMG peaked at $2.75 on January 30th, 2017)
“One of the BergDex 20 that continues to impress me is XMG.C. This one has the potential to trade several multiples higher. When the overhang in the mid twenties clears, the 0.70 range will be the next target. That is almost a 200% run from Friday’s close:”
9 reasons why MGX Minerals will succeed:
June 12th, 2016
“At least three lithium companies will trade over $5 in the next one to two years. Certain lithium companies will need to fight back large money with a big stick. Be careful, over 95% of these stocks will fail.”
July 4, 2016 (BergDex hit 194% on February 3rd)
“It would not surprise me to see the BergDex up over 200% per stock average by mid February.”
The 2017 TSX Venture 50 is a ranking of top performers on TSX Venture Exchange over the last year. The ranking is comprised of 10 companies from each of the five industry sectors, selected based on three equally weighted criteria:
- Market Capitalization Growth
- SharePrice Appreciation
- Trading Volume Amount